There are four (4) methods of Posting Bail for an inmate:
- The inmate possesses sufficient cash funds to bail themselves out.
- Cash funds posted by a person other than an inmate.
- Credit card payments posted as bail by the inmate or a third person.
- Any combination of the above.
There are three (3) methods of paying fines for an inmate:
- Cashiers Check.
- Money Order.
- Cash funds paid by the inmate or a third person.
Pay Bail Online
You can now Post Bail remotely by clicking on the GovPayNet Icon link below OR
by calling 1-877-EZBAIL5 (392-2455).
To pay a Bail Online you will need the following information:
- Defendants Name.
- Booking# (If unknown call the booking office at 1 (315) 220-3469).
- Cash Bail Amount.
**A non-refundable fee of 8.5% for this service will be added to the total bail amount**
*** By using the remote bail payment system you acknowledge that the funds being paid via your credit card become the property of the defendant. Essentially, your transaction is a wire-transfer of funds to the Seneca County jail, so the defendant can use the funds to make bail. Any receipt or bail affidavit issued for a remote bail transaction will be made out in the defendant's name and given to him / her prior to their release. THEREFORE, ANY REFUND OF BAIL BY THE COURT WILL BE MADE TO THE DEFENDANT ***
A Non-Refundable GovPayNet service fee (Indicated above) will be added to all transactions.
Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express® or Discover® cards are accepted.