The chart to the left outlines the visitation schedule for the correctional facility. General information regarding visits and rules for visiting an inmate are outlined below.
- The number of persons visiting an inmate per session is limited to one of the following:
- Two adults and one child*
* Children must remain seated or on a visitors lap at all times.
These rules and regulations have been written to assist prospective visitors at the Seneca County Correctional Facility. There is a posting of such rules and regulations in the Main Lobby of the LEC.
- You must be present in the main lobby at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of a visitation session to register for the visit. Visitation times are strictly enforced.
- Persons who are currently on probation or parole must have a note signed by their probation or parole officer stating that the probationer or parolee is allowed to enter the correctional facility and that the probation or parole department is aware of any intended visit. Failure to obtain this note will result in the probationer or parolee being denied access into the visitation area.